Mobile Developer (iOS or Android) – Techtronic Industries Vietnam (TTI)
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Throughout our rich history, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in providing the best professional, heavy duty power tools, hand tools and accessories. With a relentless commitment to delivering new products with disruptive innovation, best-in-class performance, and solutions to enhance end-user productivity, Milwaukee is growing at a rate that is unparalleled in the industry. When it comes to career opportunities, Milwaukee Tool gives you the resources to make the impossible possible and be a part of something big! Milwaukee Tool is a Brookfield, Wisconsin-based subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI) www.milwaukeetool.asia. Milwaukee Tool Asia Headquarters is located in Hong Kong with offices throughout Asia.
We are currently searching for an energetic, organized “Mobile Developer” to work at our Milwaukee Asia Office in Vietnam. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail will be key. We invite you to apply and learn more about our company & this opportunity.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for developing native and/or hybrid mobile apps, on iOS/Android platform.
- Develop mobile apps based on requirements
- Define application architecture and design infrastructure
- Perform effective planning to ensure the reliability, scalability and security
- Perform Unit Tests, Integration Tests and UAT
- Provide technical documentation.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
Academic & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science, Computing, Information Technology or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in mobile apps development
- Strong knowledge in Swift/Java/Kotlin/Flutter
- Hands on experience in more than one of the above would be a definite advantage
- Strong knowledge in architecture pattern and have good idea about clean code
- Experienced in Agile development
- Working knowledge with eCommerce / Retails platforms would be a plus
- Languages – Fluency in spoken & written English
- Ability to understand and analyse business performance metrics
- Detail minded with can-do attitude
- Strong communication, presentation, problem-solving and relationship building skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong individual and team working skills
- Willingness to travel within Asia markets
- Ability to work varied hours/days as required by the business