RETAIL TRAINING MANAGER – Công ty TNHH ZORA
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Zora’s client is the leader in the distribution of flowers and pot plants in Asia-Pacific. Having strong beliefs in high-tech solutions and cool chain management, the company delivers wide assortments to both international and domestic markets.
RETAIL TRAINING MANAGER POSITION
· Perform observation on field/visit retail shops and observe how staff in the shop interact with customers to identify areas of improvement; and communicate found issues to Manager and related persons for improvements;
· Work closely with Shop Manager/ Regional Managers to develop necessary training materials, and determine proper training courses/topics both for individuals and teams, for new and the current ones;
· Create course and training manuals to meet specific Retail training needs;
· Monitor training programmers and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to- date;
· Design, modify & format training manuals/presentations;
· Take pictures/video, and collect necessary information to develop new manuals, and update available manuals;
· Deliver/ facilitate training to Staff and Shop Managers;
· Involve related Key Employees/ Key Managers in the related training topics;
· Facilitate training courses;
· Collect and manage training documents orderly and properly;
· Maintain up-to-date records of all trainings delivered in hard and soft files and produce related reports as required.
· Ensure training targets are met and maintained in accordance with current company and department’s requirements;
· Propose proper ideas/suggestion to improve/ refresh the training activities.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
· 3 years++ of working experience as a Retail Trainer, Sales Trainer, or similar role;
· Experience in retail industry;
· Availability to travel and visit all retail shops;
· Ability to manage the full training cycle, including analysis, design, build, delivery, evaluation of a range of training programs for retail;
· Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills in both English & Vietnamese;
· Advanced MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and training techniques.
· Salary : Competitive and negotiable
· Working hours: Monday – Saturday in District 3 Office.